Second monitor

Ok thanks, the restart helped, but now I cant get the task bar on the main monitor, haha.

User error, oh well, its in order, thanks!

I gave you rep in another thread btw.

And whats a program that will give you different desk top back grounds?

That is kinda weird. I'd say it may be a driver issue that doesn't support dual monitors. Are they both VGA or DVI. I don't know if your trying one VGA and one DVI that may cause a issue. Thats about my only 2 guesses. What graphics card are you installing it on?

Edit:

Not sure what that program is i just use the one desktop background in dual view. Maybe run a search for it I know someone posted it with something along the lines of dual desktop backgrounds or something. If your missing the taskbar 1 is still set as primary with the second in dual view extended thats kinda weird. Unsure what to suggest for ya there. Thanks for the rep ;)

Ill update the drivers right now for shits and giggles.

But its a eVGA 7600GT, both slots are DVI. My 22'' Sceptre is a DVI, and the other is a VGA with a VGA>DVI adapter.

Ill update the drivers right now for shits and giggles.

But its a eVGA 7600GT, both slots are DVI. My 22'' Sceptre is a DVI, and the other is a VGA with a VGA>DVI adapter.

That may cause a Issue. Don't hold me to that but it would make some sense. Try googling dual view displays with a combo of VGA/DVI and see if there are any hits of people posting problems of running 2 displays with that setup. I'm running dual VGA's myself with DVI>VGA adapters. So that may very well be your problem just don't hold me to it just a hypothesis ;)

Ok well I updated drivers and when I ran my big monitor at native res it got disproportioned and I had to scroll the screen over to see it all, and it was pretty blurry, so I rolled back the drivers.

Now I have everything taken care of and working good. But the drivers I got from the nVidia site were bad.

Anyways, whats something I split wallpapers with? What program changes wall papers per background?

Edit, nevermind im getting ultramon.

Yeah, I saw that. I got ultramon for free too though :)

PM me if you want it lol.

Anyways, now just lookin for a wallpaper I like.

I cant figure out how to split wallpapers with it though.

Back
Top Bottom