Monitor packed up

Cheers mate lol, i actually gave my dad my old amd xp2000 and he felt awkward with it, think solitaire and hearts in windows was too fast ;)
:) Ha ha!, all due respects to your dad, I dunno how old he is, but we all age differently, you know my age, & apart from some medical problems & lack of proper sleep, mentally I feel 30 years younger!!
dance.gif

Lol funny i feel thirty years older, been a hard few years for me, especially the past 3 months (thats why i havent been here for a while, not that people wud notice lmao), anyway...

as for the monitor Jesusfrk611 i have a Acer 22" widescreen and am very happy with it, i also had an Acer 19" before that not widescreen mind, but was still happy with it, not a single dead pixel on that one, got one on this tho, but still not bad!

1. e-penis

A term used to describe the technological prowess of an individual, usually in an internet community. Factors that engorge the e-penis include bandwidth, computer speed, hard drive size, size of DVD collection, and an impressive frag count in any number of popular first person shooters.

"I have a +5 e-penis of down smacking, bitch!"

"my e-penis > your e-penis"
by requires a microscope Mar 29, 2004 email it
It's still offensive, once more = seven day ban.

as for the monitor Jesusfrk611 i have a Acer 22" widescreen and am very happy with it, i also had an Acer 19" before that not widescreen mind, but was still happy with it, not a single dead pixel on that one, got one on this tho, but still not bad!

Yeah, I've heard a lot of good things about Acer LCDs. I want to get 3 for a 3 monitor setup like I have with my CRTs right now, so hopefully those will still be available by the time I have my new system and have $600ish saved up for the 3 LCDs... It will be a nice and long montior setup with 3 widescreen monitors though so it will be nice. :D

Until LCDs can beat the colors and contrast ratio of this CRT in front of me, I shall not switch.

Though I will say that LCDs are very sharp. Easy on the eyes, too.

Until LCDs can beat the colors and contrast ratio of this CRT in front of me, I shall not switch.

Though I will say that LCDs are very sharp. easy on the eyes, too.
Bad news for you then, CRT's are no longer made, it's TFT or nothing next time, I'm afraid Mike!:(

Bad news for you then, CRT's are no longer made, it's TFT or nothing next time, I'm afraid Mike!:(

Thats not a problem. LCDs are getting better and will soon be better.

CRTs are all over the place anyway. Pawn shops have loads of 'em here.

My parents still have a 2GHz Celeron with 512MB ram also. While I hate Celerons with a passion, it does them fine for emails and internet. Though my dad does get mad at it for being slow sometimes, even though it isn't actually as slow as he says... I also resell a lot of P3 and Celeron systems for people that need a PC and don't have a lot of money for a new one. If all they need it for is internet (as what most people use it for) they don't need anything amazing.

That being said, I will upgrade my P4 within the next few months hopefully, though it's not a largely needed upgrade, I'm big on having more power, so it will justify the cost. Just need to sell all my PCs in stock at the moment to buy it though...

As for the monitor subject, I want an Acer 19" widescreen, but am still debating on the Acer or another brand. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16824009091
Yeah, there's no point in getting an extremely powerful computer if all you're going to be running are Internet Explorer / Firefox and office applications.

Back to the monitor subject; it's kind of off-topic, but never get a Neovo. EVER.

Back
Top Bottom