Online computer stores

Half Evil

Golden Master
What are all the stores you guys know of that are comparable to that of newegg.

Because for some reason newegg will just not work with my internet. Not any computer here, its crazy, so what are other sites I can shop at?

-Tigerdirect.com
-amazon.com
-zipzoomfly.com
-chiefvalue.com
-xoxide.com
-z-buy.com
-NCIXUS.COM

Tiger Direct is a pretty decent site as well. The only thing i've actually ordered from them was my processor because they had it bundled with GRAW for the same price. Can't really comment on the shipping cause my cpu was on backorder at the time I knew this when I ordered. Took about 2 weeks to get.

Amazon.com also has some good deals from time to time depending on what your looking for. There shipping is as good as neweggs too.

I sometimes use pricewatch.com, just search what you are looking for and it'll find you good prices.

As for other sites, I've bought stuff from xoxide.com, z-buy.com, tigerdirect.com, and I also like amazon.com.

NCIX.COM (US Version is NCIXUS.COM )

I can find very good prices, but with your dollar buying from the US site isn't always the best.

I've never ordered from frys electronics but their store is awesome. When I lived in Phoenix I practically lived over there. I'd order from them.

I usually order from tigerdirect and I've ordered from zipzoomfly in the past. Never had a problem with either and would definitely order from them again.

Back
Top Bottom