PSP Bricking no more!

hack3rs Have Pwned Sony now!

http://www.noobz.eu/joomla/news/pandoras-battery.html

Accoridng to the website:

"For some time this project was highly successful - many releases from Noobz, C+D and others were direct results of this work. The zenith of this success was the development of this unbricker - which required some amazing technical leaps, including:

Reverse engineering of the service (unbrick) mode
Development of a technique to change an ordinary battery into a service mode trigger battery (and back)
Development of custom IPL code along with a technique to sign that code as authentic.

Even more impressive is that all of the above was achieved without any access to the official hardware or software. With careful nurturing, this unbricker and custom IPL was to become the foundation of a whole new homebrew environment. "

Thats great ive got (i think ) version 3.03 but it hasnt been changed at all is there a good guide for me to be able to use homebrew or something so i can erm acquire games ;)

I lost my charger for my PSP :( I need to get a new on so now the only way to charge it is with the car charger...but I'd love to do home brew on my PSP, I could never figure it out before

It's when the psp's firmware becomes corrupt,and the psp switches on but nothing on the screen.Mainly is caused by Downgrading.This program has pretty much eliminated that problem!

From everythign ive read the onluy way ill be able to do it is if i used an unpatched GTA liberty cities which is expensive and hard to find, or an unpathced copy of lumines. Isnt there a way to do it without all this hassle lol.

Using this Pandora program,When you download it,it comes with a very good readme that will explaing everything!

Edit;I just figured out what you mean,needing a Homebrew capable psp to do this,if you want you can send your battery to me and i can do it for you,or you could pay me and i can buy a battery and send it to you.

ohh interesting, didnt know this. i havent been as geeky with my psp lately. im not worried anyway. all of the OE and the new m33 firmwares offer a recovery mode as standard and that sorts out my bricks

Back
Top Bottom