-=][Need Help Vid Card & Sound Card][=-

itzdylan24

In Runtime
Whats a good video card in the price range of 100 - 150
Whats a good sound card in the price range of 100-150

i would just get a 8800GTS 320MB and a 30$ creative sound card, you dont need to spend THAT much on a sound card, but if you really do than you the Fat1lty X-Fi

An 8800 for 100??? even if thats in £ u wont get onf for that, i take it its in $? the 8800 is about $299 thats the GTS

the 7800GT is about 135 if thats ok?

An 8800 for 100??? even if thats in £ u wont get onf for that, i take it its in $? the 8800 is about $299 thats the GTS

the 7800GT is about 135 if thats ok?

yeah the 8800GTS is around $300 but if you decide to spend $30 on a sound card you can use the rest on the vid card.

But if you want to get a great sound card then I'd go with
vid card - 7800GT
sound - x-fi fatal1ty

but to be honest a sound card like that is overkill for almost everything.

yeah the 8800GTS is around $300 but if you decide to spend $30 on a sound card you can use the rest on the vid card.

But if you want to get a great sound card then I'd go with
vid card - 7800GT
sound - x-fi fatal1ty

but to be honest a sound card like that is overkill for almost everything.

yeah i agree , my frjend has that sound card and i noitced no difference between his sound or my sound which is onboard

My x-fi sounds awesome on music, when it works, the drivers are as buggy as hell, creative dont give a toss even though i spent a fortune on it. Im an audophile ;) a geek if u will when it comes to music so i can really tell the difference, i had a creative live 5.1 before this and i can def tell the difference.

the only difference i realy see is that his has a lot more equilizer presettings and different effects you can apply whereas mines a bit more simple

you should be able to hear the differnce. Especially on games, movies etc.
But of course speakers have a huge effect too.

But overall I don't see the point in spending a lot of money on a sound card, unless you really need it (some professional stuff) or you have way too much money on your hands.

Back
Top Bottom