new computer

Well a few problems I see with the build.

You selected the T1 Revision of the board. I recommend the A1 Revision if your going for max overclock on the Q6600. The T1 overclocks well but most seem to have slightly better results with the A1 Revision.

You know the only difference between T1 and A1 is what accessories are included, they are physically the same boards.

Also, please do note that if you are in Canada, you CANNOT buy from newegg.com. Use a Canadian supplier like NCIX.COM instead

Are u sure this is correct i was reading on the evga site that the 680i A1 has 2 lan connections whereas the rest have one etc i think there r some other differences as well.

Oh well another goof up by me ;) i think ur right lol

@Comp Pro: I have no need for another GPU nor the money for it and doesn't Vista not even support SLI atm? Unless you mean get a better one...

@celegorm: Thanks for pointing out the EVGA GPU. I'll definately get that one.

@esa193: I like the price of that Patriot RAM although it's not as if I have my heart set on any certain kind. I am from Canada so as DJ-CHRIS pointed out I wont be using Newegg to buy (I just find it more convienient). I'll probably end up going for whatever is best value/money.

Thanks for all your replies; they're really helpful to me since I don't know a whole lot about computers. :)

Back
Top Bottom