Monitor packed up

good for you, your not one of those people who spend 1000$ on a pc that you can never fully use, i use to have a machine with simmilar specs, worked great, i played games on it with a new graphics card but it got very old(for what i wanted to do) than a i built a computer for about 600$ and im getting much more out of it than 600$ though :).

like most things its cheaper here in the USA, only thing i can say is you guys pay a fortune for tax, although we will be paying more soon as we get our next president, he is going to have to raise the tax's to pay for these wars\security, my children will be paying it for gods sake, and im 14 :eek:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824254018&Tpk=17%22+hanns+g
Thanks for the link, that's it, only mine's silver with a black base, I knew you'd understand about paying too much for a rig, two years ago it cost £540 as a matter of fact.

My dad had been using his duron 700 for ages , like Brook said theres no point in upgrading if all u want it the net and for my dad a couple of old dos strategy games lol

Cheers mate lol, i actually gave my dad my old amd xp2000 and he felt awkward with it, think solitaire and hearts in windows was too fast ;)

Yeah i can understand why you use that rig brookfield its all you need and are ever going to need although i would add another 512mb ram but that aint essential
even though you could afford it there would be no use in having a C2Q with like 2GB ram and an 8800GTX cos it would be a pretty big waste .
My parents still use a celeron 2.53ghz with 512mb ram and it gives them all they need so i dont see the point in getting a new one ,

huh lol sorry ive got my sleepy head on tonite, get the crayons out lol i dont get the comment.

1. e-penis

A term used to describe the technological prowess of an individual, usually in an internet community. Factors that engorge the e-penis include bandwidth, computer speed, hard drive size, size of DVD collection, and an impressive frag count in any number of popular first person shooters.

"I have a +5 e-penis of down smacking, bitch!"

"my e-penis > your e-penis"
by requires a microscope Mar 29, 2004 email it

My parents still have a 2GHz Celeron with 512MB ram also. While I hate Celerons with a passion, it does them fine for emails and internet. Though my dad does get mad at it for being slow sometimes, even though it isn't actually as slow as he says... I also resell a lot of P3 and Celeron systems for people that need a PC and don't have a lot of money for a new one. If all they need it for is internet (as what most people use it for) they don't need anything amazing.

That being said, I will upgrade my P4 within the next few months hopefully, though it's not a largely needed upgrade, I'm big on having more power, so it will justify the cost. Just need to sell all my PCs in stock at the moment to buy it though...

As for the monitor subject, I want an Acer 19" widescreen, but am still debating on the Acer or another brand. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16824009091

Back
Top Bottom