Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^i know for a fact arrizx, and G35x pretty sure thelis, thats all i know off the top of my head but im sure every mod has at point.

lets just drop it in this thread before it has get get locked or something

^^i know for a fact arrizx, and G35x pretty sure thelis, thats all i know off the top of my head but im sure every mod has at point.

lets just drop it in this thread before it has get get locked or something
yep got it in one, and yea lets drop it.
if theres any issues they should be taken up in a dedicated thread.

oh and rudster thanks for signing up to my forum :)

lol didnt think you would notice so soonly :p, just posted up my computer specs, longest spec write ive ever wrote :p

BTW i dont want to be a mod or anything, than i feel commited to the forum which its funnier when your not :). unless your an admin of course

depends what you class as swaring. i know for a fact one mod has used the s**t word a few times without the stars, just like other members. i never fully sware and i always use stars.
I was advised that as that word was classed as being "in common usage" in the U.S., it is permissable to use it on CF.

yea. a sware word is a sware word and can cause offence but doesnt bother me, and a lot of other people im sure

Its just a word, i guess if there is malicious intent behind the word then thats different, but i dont care about swear words to be honest.

Hey any words if put in the right combination can cause offence , IMO its a word and if people dont like it you dont have to use it . Obviously on CF there is a slight problem with minors however when i was like 13 i had heard them words from my parents anyway and i have yet to meet a normal 12-13 year old that hasnt . Its just a word at the end of the day .
it is also a brand of clothing , like i have a FCUK jacket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom