Finally!!!!!

smithers3628

Solid State Member
I finally got a system that actually runs games other than solitaire. I have had my laptop for about 2 or 3 years and it was obsolete out of the box (though it is a laptop and i expected it (dell sucks)). Finally got a system that actually works and plays games with no trouble. Using an Antec Nine Hundred Case, Asus P5B mobo, western digital 250gb hard drive, and my baby the 8600 GT. I know it isnt a top of the line case but hey for me it works and i love it. Just wanted to get my pride of a crappy system out there. The best part is that this case is just the one that i am using for a short amount of time untill i get the finance for my dream system.:D

I'm building using the Antec 900 as a base.
Its easy enough to work with, but because of the power supply being at the bottom, its that little bit harder to sort cables out in my opinion

Congrats man. I plan doing a complete upgrade like 3 Months from now. Right now I'm just worrying about a car.

Yeah congrats :) i just upgraded my cpu, mobo and ram 2 days ago, feels like xmas lol now all i have to do is pay back my sisterinlaw who lent me the money eek lol)

Back
Top Bottom