Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm i recon theres something wrong with my db, however it was running great a min ago till i replaced a file. maybe fcuking about with files isnt good for it lol. a mate might be giving me decent hosting if this doesnt settle down :)
Please don't use the thinly disguised "F" word, again, I've told you before about it, thanks.

umm no you havent (not to my knowledge) ^
and whats wrong with it, everyone uses it.

because anyone can see it, everybody on here has probably seen it\heard it\and a lot probably have used it in the past. but you cant know that for sure

umm no you havent (not to my knowledge) ^
and whats wrong with it, everyone uses it.
I'm 90% sure I have, I could go back through your posts, as you can mine of course, but that's not the name of the game here, OK guys, I don't want to you to go against one another, but does "everybody" use it?, to me it's the "F" word with one letter out of place, I once queried OMFG, that member couldn't agree that the 3rd & 4th letters stood for [excuse me] f*cking god, he used it again & got a week off, & noboby objected, this is in the same league as that IMO, your comments please.

Well, i'm not terribly offended my swearing, But, I think fcuking, isnt acceptible on a forum that doesnt allow swearing. IMO, OMFG Is OK.

Well, i'm not terribly offended my swearing, But, I think fcuking, isnt acceptible on a forum that doesnt allow swearing. IMO, OMFG Is OK.
No forum allows swearing, on any computer site, I just hope he doesn't use that particular one again, he's basically a good sensible guy.

well theres certainly swaring on here! ive seen both mod's and members use words id classify as sware words. yes i always use the fc..uk word a lot but i dont remember being warned, maybe i was, dunno. i dont see it as a problem anyway. i guess it is. end of discussion

well theres certainly swearing on here! ive seen both mod's and members use words I'd classify as swear words. yes i always use the fc..uk word a lot but i dont remember being warned, maybe i was, dunno. i dont see it as a problem anyway. i guess it is. end of discussion
Wrong mate it's not the end of the discussion in my book, I can only remember two mods who swore, one was UK.....um, oh yes, I remember him, PB'd six months ago, the other I can't recall a name, PM me in absolute confidence the names of the ones you know of.

depends what you class as swaring. i know for a fact one mod has used the s**t word a few times without the stars, just like other members. i never fully sware and i always use stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom