Monitor packed up

Brookfield

Golden Master
I haven't been online since Wednesday, as my old TFT died on me, it was around four years old, so it hadn't done bad, this one is a Hanns, guaranteed for 3 years, I don't need or like large screen monitors, the previous was 14", this one is 17" & I have to admit it's a lot better, I wouldn't go any larger though, I got it from my regular local computer it should have been £135, but as I am a regular customer it was £100.

Is it widescreen? , thats a bit steeply priced but if its a small local comp store they usualy are

Is it widescreen? , thats a bit steeply priced but if its a small local comp store they usualy are
On the Isle of Wight, Staples do some cheaper as do Currys, but they are obscure makes, I looked up Hanns, & it's a well established firm, so I went for it.

Yeah they are quality monitors i will agree , i am getting an asus 19" for christmas

yeah a monitor is one thing you dont want to buy cheap, youll regret it. LCD's are so nice compared to old CRT's, now you have more room for stuff, well at least i will, i need all the room i can get, my room is PACKED with crap.

curious do you know the specs of your machine?

yeah a monitor is one thing you dont want to buy cheap, youll regret it. LCD's are so nice compared to old CRT's, now you have more room for stuff, well at least i will, i need all the room i can get, my room is PACKED with crap.

curious do you know the specs of your machine?
Of course, I had it built;

CPU, AMD 1800

512mb memory

Mobo, Asrock Ks741GX

HDD, 80gb Maxtor

Case, Athlon midi in graphite/silver

I told my friend who's in IT that I only wanted it for surfing & keeping in touch with relatives abroad, & to keep it simple, which is what he's done, I spent an hour watching as he put it together, & I can tell you that the case has tons of room, I'm guessing that's not at all all like yours, is it?, still you're a lot younger, so why not go for it I say!!

good for you, your not one of those people who spend 1000$ on a pc that you can never fully use, i use to have a machine with simmilar specs, worked great, i played games on it with a new graphics card but it got very old(for what i wanted to do) than a i built a computer for about 600$ and im getting much more out of it than 600$ though :).

like most things its cheaper here in the USA, only thing i can say is you guys pay a fortune for tax, although we will be paying more soon as we get our next president, he is going to have to raise the tax's to pay for these wars\security, my children will be paying it for gods sake, and im 14 :eek:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824254018&Tpk=17%22+hanns+g

Back
Top Bottom