What should I buy?

I added a poll to the thread muz, if you do not mind.

Yeah i was gonna ask last night but i forgot
i disagree new hdd would boost speed and storage space,then ram it would increase speed then new GPU to make everything look good

EDIT:W00T IMA GURU:cool: :p

I dont realy need much more storage , i have 180GB and i dont store much on here i usualy burn stuff off to dvd's
And the IDE hard drives are still 7200RPM so i dont think it will speed it up that much
Congrtats on being a guru

well, ram for me, but muz already knows why but its great having 2gigs. specially when i went to make a cod1 to a cod2 comparasion and all i had to do was minimize them, and i still had leftover ram :p its great for me because i like RTS games, and they chew up ram more than a FPS

When i got my sata 300 drive i didnt notice a huge increase to be honest between that and my old 160gb 7200rpm drive, but i did notice a difference when i upgraded to 2gb.

Id say ram for sure, if you don't need the space then chuck out the HDD option, A stick of ram always comes in handy plus it will help you multi task easier.

A new HDD will help some, being sata. But Ram would probably be even better. Do you have vista or xp?

Back
Top Bottom