need help!

The HSF is not applied correctly. If it is so high idle then you need to take off the HSF, reapply the TP and put the HSF on. If it is that way under load, it is fine-ish.

okay so i just cleaned my pc of all the dust and made sure the HSF is on right and what not, but its still really hot. i saw my cpu jump up to 59C for a while then it went back down to 55C. any ideas?

okay so i just cleaned my pc of all the dust and made sure the HSF is on right and what not, but its still really hot. i saw my cpu jump up to 59C for a while then it went back down to 55C. any ideas?

is the psu makin any grindin noises?

Strange yeah if the psu has got damaged mightbe oversupplying the board with power, any way u can use another psu to see if the temps decrease.

well, you could buy some extra fans for your PC and download everest home edition and give us the tempretures from there speedfan isn't correct my cpu shows up as -127 degres celcius

Good point, the bios will also have the correct cpu temps in it, try checking that and reporting back to us.

Back
Top Bottom