Best motherboard?

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Im so very rusty...Ive been out of PC's for long, I dont what to look for any more!!

Any way, Im getting an itch for a new build. So I need ideas for a motherboard for the new LG775 sockets.

Any suggestions?

I def. have to agree with Thelis. Especially if you are going to be over clocking. and since you made that thread about how to over clock, I'm guess you are :0
So get that.

First hand experaince says go with what Thelis gave. Have one myself, and seen a few go out in computers at work. Not a problem with any of them.

Just got mine yesterday and im loving it, great bios sooo many settings to overclock, plus u get a 10 year warranty if u register it in 30 days after purchase. The box comes with everything u need, nice!!

Yep u do ;) im loving the overclocking capabilites of the mobo and the c2d, i cud prob push it all a lot further but im very happy with 3.5.

We all have different opinions, everyone else is wrong im right ;) best thing to do is choose a couple of the ones mentioned and google for a comparison, ive seen a few places where they test different chipsets under loads of different situations, thats why i chose the 680i, clear winner on most tests.

Back
Top Bottom