CF source Clan.

to be honest what's the point, i come to play on your server......and somebody( sounded like Thelis) said ban him ban him, he killed 'F*** your couch' , if it was you thelis then what the hell man. I got kicked and banned i cant believe it. I just played and killed the guy on the opposite team..unbelievable.

(Mr Mixx) EDIT: I just got back on after 5 mins but damn..bit over the top wasnt it.

at mr mixx,

We are cool, it was misunderstanding lol.

Guys, guess what?!!!? My fricken power supply is going to be here any minute!! I can't wait, I haven't used my computer since friday, I'm just looking at it sitting there, it saddens me...

But I had to format my server, so I gotta set everything up again. any special requests for mods?? Like Deathmatch maybe?? What maps you guys want on it?

Well, we are starting with City because I feel that in order to play city well, you have to be very well rounded. It is a tex map, so people shouldn't lag up like crazy, and all types of players can play well on city.

City is a great map for DM, but do it the way it is done on my HM server ok?

Well, with your internet connection you are going to lag up dust and dust2 baddddddddddddddddddd.

Besides, dust and dust2 are CAL maps, and if we scrim, then you probably wont be scrimming CAL with us. Unless you train like crazy! :p

Well I'm gunna go CAL. But my server won't be up 24/7 so IDk how well this is going to work out.

I'd do it, this would be great. All the clans I go to have you know all their friends in it so you kinda feel like an outsider. I think we should skip the dedicated and rent a server if we have like 10-15 people all paying a little bit we could pull it off. I ran a dedicated server and it was shit because I couldn't play on it.

damn,i wishi could play but i dont got a copy.....wheres the cheapest place in canada for a copy?and can someone hook me up with a free trial:p ?

Back
Top Bottom