Your Classes

No physics? You suck. :p

Also two Engineering courses? I mean, I am taking two math courses, but engineering?

Ooooh Didn't read that.

You win.

PS-I think my rep got you up to two bars! Congratz!

Hmm i am int eh UK so its kinda different over here , but wth i got
Law
Chemistry
Computing - generaly just programing
Electronics - makiing circuits and shizz like that

1: Wakeup
2: Shower
3: Look at naughty files
4: Eat lunch
5: Debate doing something productive
6: Sleep

1) Band
2) Advanced Enginsh 10
3) PDM (Pre-calc and distrete math)
4) Project lead the way (engineering, we get to play on computers.)
5) Health
6) AP US Histor
7+8) AP Chem
9) Spanish 3

I'm in tenth.

4 k for MUZ!!

What grade?

Its kinda different in the UK , we have primary school which is like till year 6 , then you start high school when you are 11 and then depending on your choice you can start college at 16 after high school
Then if you want you can go onto uni to get a degree
Also college is probbably a lot different as well , we choose 4 subjects in our first year then you generally drop one and only study 2 in your second year ,The electronics course is only one year anyway so i dont have to make a decision on what to drop
We also get paid to go to college , (cough cough) sorry we get money to pay college expenses like books and food and travel, we get £30 a week as long as we attend and are on time etc , this equals about $60 plus i might be getting a weekend job soon so i will be rich soon but seeing as i live about 5 minutes walk from college i dont need travel , i will prolly spend a lil bit on food but somedays might go home for food , and books will generaly be at the start of the year and before exams
We also get two £100 bonuses , one in january and another some other time , this is like $200 just to go to college

Back
Top Bottom