the cell prossesor is a peace of crap compared to the 360s 3core cpu
the only thing the ps3 got is a better gpu
plus who cares about blue ray
most games only use 6gb of info
plus since blue ray drives do not run as fast as a dvd drive info
can not be compressed becouse it would take to long to load
yes blue ray can hold more info
is it needed now? hellz no
and any game using more then 9gb is filled with way to much crap (extras music video ect...)

ROFL, the PS3 CPU can handle 10 processes at at time, 2 per core, that 5 cores, owned

PS3 is a better value though, you have to pay another 200$ to get a HD-DVD player, with the PS3 it comes with it ;)

ROFL, the PS3 CPU can handle 10 processes at at time, 2 per core, that 5 cores, owned

PS3 is a better value though, you have to pay another 200$ to get a HD-DVD player, with the PS3 it comes with it ;)

and the 360 doesnt even use the HD-DVD player to play games :p

the ps3 is barly more powerful then the 360
the cell prossesor is a peace of crap compared to the 360s 3core cpu
the only thing the ps3 got is a better gpu
plus who cares about blue ray
most games only use 6gb of info
plus since blue ray drives do not run as fast as a dvd drive info
can not be compressed becouse it would take to long to load
yes blue ray can hold more info

and even if the Cell processor is slightly inferior, thats the ONLY thing taht the 360 wins at. You SAID IT YOURSELF! you said 2 pros about the PS3 (GPU and Blu-Ray), and one pro about the 360 (cell). Loading times arent as long as u think they are, btw.

the besides dvd vs blue ray there almost the same
ps3s got a bit of an edge but besides that nothing
plus 360s got a better online network and better games out

are u kidding? DVD and Blu-Ray almost the same? 8.5GB vs 50 GB = the same?
and dont say "i meant HD-DVD", cuz the 360 doesnt even use the HD-DVD for games, whereas the PS3 does (with blu-ray).

you're right about Live, but you can't compare, cuz Live costs money, PS Online does not ;) .

"better games out" is a very temporary advantage for the 360. by 2010 there will be more than enough games for the PS3 to enjoy :D .

the 360 512 ram = same
ps3 512 ram = same

Also, the PS3's ram runs at 3.2GHz, while the 360's ram runs at 700mhz

how about that the fact the ps3 game libary suxs?(meaning exculsives?)
wii + 360 = owned

i suppose
but i dont have the money to keep upgrading my PC every week. PC gaming is WAY expensive (u cant deny that)

Sept 2007: "COOL I GOT DUAL 8800GTX'S IN SLI ITS AWESOME"
Oct 2007": "MAN I NEED ANOTHER $2000 TO GET TWO NEW 9800GTX'S TO PLAY CRYSIS"

April 2007: "DUDE MY QUAD CORE IS AMAZING"
April 2008: "MAN EVERYTHING IS OCTO-CORE NOW! MY COMPUTER SUCKS"

:cool:

bull! you have any idea how powerful the PS3 is?!

the 360 aint got NOTHIN on the PS3. yeah, right NOW ur using the 360's full capabilities. you think thats good? its 2007. What're u gonna do in 2010? The 360 will be overwhelmed by then, and i bet some games will take up 2-3 discs! PS3 will and does NOT have that problem

PS3 fanboy anyone?

Were already using ALL the 360's power?.... um, yeah ok. Give me proof. A link saying "Yep, we're using EVERYTHING this thing's got!" And have it be one that isn't complete BS.

Having multiple discs is an annoyance, but it never broke a system. Afterall, Final Fantasy's 7, 8, and 9 all used 3-4 discs, yet their praised as some of the best games ever created.

You sound like a fanboy who will say anything to praise his console of choice.

I ask that you give me a response that proves me wrong.

PS3 fanboy anyone?

Were already using ALL the 360's power?.... um, yeah ok. Give me proof. A link saying "Yep, we're using EVERYTHING this thing's got!" And have it be one that isn't complete BS.

Having multiple discs is an annoyance, but it never broke a system. Afterall, Final Fantasy's 7, 8, and 9 all used 3-4 discs, yet their praised as some of the best games ever created.

You sound like a fanboy who will say anything to praise his console of choice.

I ask that you give me a response that proves me wrong.

well i might be wrong there :cool:

but it's said that forza 2 and pgr3 use the full capability, as well as full auto
and Halo 3

oh, and thats all u've got on me. not using the full capability.
Mike, why do u hate me

and my first quote is SO true dude, seriously
games get more and more demanding, we keep having to buy new hardware exponentially sooner.

btw anyone, is the PS3 really gonna use the Xfire network? im not praising the PS3, im just wondering

and mike, its true PC's are better, but i just cant afford upgradeing man its crazy

i honestly think u take things too personally
i'm not really a fanboy. i love so many 360 games. i'm a major Halo freak btw
i have all the books and ive downloaded every trailer and all and i have 1 and 2 on my PC and i love'em

but read this. this guy had some points
http://exige.records.googlepages.com/index.htm

dont matter i love my wii
ive been addicted to metorid prime 3
omfg best metorid yet
gameplay awesome and a nintendo game with voice acting! great voice acting!
awww nintendo how i love your games
and ive grab a 360 if rez 5 dont come to pc

OK, can get get this back to the main point (Call of Duty 4) and not wether the 360 or PS3 is better? Thanks.

well i might be wrong there :cool:

but it's said that forza 2 and pgr3 use the full capability, as well as full auto
and Halo 3

oh, and thats all u've got on me. not using the full capability.
Mike, why do u hate me

and my first quote is SO true dude, seriously
games get more and more demanding, we keep having to buy new hardware exponentially sooner.

btw anyone, is the PS3 really gonna use the Xfire network? im not praising the PS3, im just wondering

and mike, its true PC's are better, but i just cant afford upgradeing man its crazy

i honestly think u take things too personally
i'm not really a fanboy. i love so many 360 games. i'm a major Halo freak btw
i have all the books and ive downloaded every trailer and all and i have 1 and 2 on my PC and i love'em

but read this. this guy had some points
http://exige.records.googlepages.com/index.htm

I don't hate you. I only agree with your first quote to a degree.. I mean.. if you must run games maxed out all the time, then every 6 months an upgrade is needed.. but I haven't upgraded in well over a year.. and I just played a lot of bioshock and completely enjoyed it.. so yeah.

That article has good points.

I don't want a ps3 for now because I hate sony.. but i'll get one someday. If I didn't buy anything from a company I hated, I wouldn't have very many things. Sorry to be mean, it's just that so many people make biased statements and never backup their points these days... sorry man.

Back
Top Bottom