Call of Duty 4 - PC vs PS3

Well, the pc wont have all the glitches that the PS3 has, so the PC version will def be better. PS3 just plain sucks. The 360 on teh other hand, it will take a good computer to beat, but I'm sure the PC version will be better. Why? Cause its the PC.

Well, the pc wont have all the glitches that the PS3 has, so the PC version will def be better. PS3 just plain sucks. The 360 on teh other hand, it will take a good computer to beat, but I'm sure the PC version will be better. Why? Cause its the PC.

...uh... that whole post hurt my head.

main reason to get it for the PC, is because the PS3's online isnt very good ATM. and there will be much more replayiblity with the pc version

main reason to get it for the PC, is because the PS3's online isnt very good ATM. and there will be much more replayiblity with the pc version

i suppose
but i dont have the money to keep upgrading my PC every week. PC gaming is WAY expensive (u cant deny that)

Sept 2007: "COOL I GOT DUAL 8800GTX'S IN SLI ITS AWESOME"
Oct 2007": "MAN I NEED ANOTHER $2000 TO GET TWO NEW 9800GTX'S TO PLAY CRYSIS"

April 2007: "DUDE MY QUAD CORE IS AMAZING"
April 2008: "MAN EVERYTHING IS OCTO-CORE NOW! MY COMPUTER SUCKS"

:cool:

bull! you have any idea how powerful the PS3 is?!

the 360 aint got NOTHIN on the PS3. yeah, right NOW ur using the 360's full capabilities. you think thats good? its 2007. What're u gonna do in 2010? The 360 will be overwhelmed by then, and i bet some games will take up 2-3 discs! PS3 will and does NOT have that problem

bull! you have any idea how powerful the PS3 is?!

the 360 aint got NOTHIN on the PS3. yeah, right NOW ur using the 360's full capabilities. you think thats good? its 2007. What're u gonna do in 2010? The 360 will be overwhelmed by then, and i bet some games will take up 2-3 discs! PS3 will and does NOT have that problem

that is the biggest load of shit posted to date =P
the ps3 is barly more powerful then the 360
the cell prossesor is a peace of crap compared to the 360s 3core cpu
the only thing the ps3 got is a better gpu
plus who cares about blue ray
most games only use 6gb of info
plus since blue ray drives do not run as fast as a dvd drive info
can not be compressed becouse it would take to long to load
yes blue ray can hold more info
is it needed now? hellz no
and any game using more then 9gb is filled with way to much crap (extras music video ect...)

that is the biggest load of shit posted to date =P
the ps3 is barly more powerful then the 360
the cell prossesor is a peace of crap compared to the 360s 3core cpu
the only thing the ps3 got is a better gpu
plus who cares about blue ray
most games only use 6gb of info
plus since blue ray drives do not run as fast as a dvd drive info
can not be compressed becouse it would take to long to load
yes blue ray can hold more info
is it needed now? hellz no
and any game using more then 9gb is filled with way to much crap (extras music video ect...)

back in 1983, software developers thought that 400kb was all we ever needed for anything on a PC.

and u just stated that the only thing better about the 360 is its processor. thats all u've got.

the 360 512 ram = same
ps3 512 ram = same
360 cpu 3core = better
ps3 cpu cell = lose
360gpu x1650 modified = lose
ps3 7800 modified = win
the besides dvd vs blue ray there almost the same
ps3s got a bit of an edge but besides that nothing
plus 360s got a better online network and better games out

i prefer squirrels over dogs, they have cute ears.....

lets all just calm down, its obvious that all consoles suck :D cant beat pc's

Back
Top Bottom