I Want Your Old Desktops/ Laptops!!

db4rt

BSOD
If you have an old laptop or desktop lying around I would apreciate it if you would send it to me:)

Do you know how expensive it is to ship a desktop computer? I think it would be better to say

"If you have an old laptop or desktop lying around I would apreciate it if you would send it to me,i'll pay for shipping too!"

Yeah you can have my comp, its got a 3600+ X2, and 1GB Ram

Whats your address, I'll ship it for FREE!

Yeah right.

You would be lucky if someone even sent you a Pentium 2 system for free. You really should offer shipping. Nothing is free.

ya, i doubt your gonna get a single complete pc, this is a computer forum so most of us know how to fix and upgrade pc's and get the most out of one ;)

Listen, All im trying to is gather some older PC's. I WILL pay for shipping depending on where you are shipping from mainly because I don't have much money (seeing as I am 13...). And btw I can't really do much with my HP d530. But thanks for flaming my anyway.-_-

Im sure most people on this forum would JUMP on the chance to get some free hardware. But, most of the time, it wont happen. It's best to look in your local newspaper, or garage sale's or whatever.

Listen, All im trying to is gather some older PC's. I WILL pay for shipping depending on where you are shipping from mainly because I don't have much money (seeing as I am 13...). And btw I can't really do much with my HP d530. But thanks for flaming my anyway.-_-

You do know you will get nothing nearly as good as your d530. Anyways, nobodys going to give you anything from this forum right now. You have 2 posts, both in this thread. Occasionally members give other members stuff for free, but you're hardly even a member.

Back
Top Bottom