How long has this been out?

Haha don't you guys love the number of reviews VS. the number of reviews an e6600 has?

Yeah, Cause Intel is pwning AMD. We know!! But once AMD comes back I'll get a new computer.

Intel is a bigger company, they have been winning for too long a time tho. They arent just sitting, they are also developing something. Same with Nvidia. They are dominating ATI, and ATI is just coming with something to beat Nvidias current stuff. Nvidia isnt just waiting, they are developing something too. Intel is one step ahead. AMD will make the step to catch up, only for Intel to take another step forward.

I think at the moment AMD are planning something big seeing as they now own ATI , i think they are planning something very big but not for this year or next year , maybe for like 5 years in the future . They arent just gonna sit there and take a beating from Intel but they wanna develop something that just stops intel dead . Something intel would never have thought of maybe . and seeing as it would take them 5 years or so to develop they would be ahead of intel for 5 whole years whilst intel develop something just as amazing

totally agree with mike there, intels cpu's are overpriced for the average user, who dosent OC. never noticed the 6400+ though, the box looks sinister :p

For budget AMD yo7u are getting a lot of bang per buck , even for a £40 processor , this time last year intels celerons where £40 . AMD's pricing is much more compettetive , if i was building a £1500 rig of course it would be an intel but i had to get a mobo cpu and ram for £100

Back
Top Bottom