getting Aero to work

k0409964

In Runtime
Does anybody know of a Hack or something that means i can use Aero on vista, i have just installed ultimate and it wont let me use it, my laptop specs are below... i found one website that lets you change the windoes experince score, so i did that, and changed it to 9.9 but i still wont work?!?!

can some one please help me thanks..

thanks i'm just looking at them now, you don know if there is a way of getting areo to work no matter what your hardware is?

There are some apps that supposedly do this, like Stardocks 'TweakVista', its in Beta stage and is available for free for a while, I don't know if it works or not.

thanks i will give it a try, it really pisses me off the Microsoft think they know what i want working on my computer! there should be a build in overide so you can tweak vista as much as you want...!!

Yeah but they don't want people to think its Vista giving there computer lag and problems and making it slow, when really it's there specs.

But there is ways to tweak everything now lol

Yeah but u shud still be able to do what u want on ur pc lol, im gonna go and calm down now and not get on the vista bashing band wagon ;)

Back
Top Bottom