Dssapearing tools!

I need help.

My Abit IP-35 doesn't have any pics saying what screws to hold the motherboard in with.

I tried one set that fit, yet there was only 3 screws, yet theres 9 screws to go through the studs.

I tried another one, a slightly different shape, and the stud got stuck to the screw, and I almost messed everything up.

Theres like 4 different types :(

Damn,... Hows it going so far though?

I just got my power supply, I took my whole computer apart and hid the wires, you can't see anything. It's pretty nice IMO

I have the motherboard fitted, and just placed the power supply in the case.

I have a problem though :(

The 24 pin fitted fine, with a bit of stretch, but the ATX12V connection (which is only 4, not 8 on my PSU) won't stretch far enough, as its on the very top left of the board :( So, i can't even power it up.

Looks like I may have to buy a new PSU doesn't it, though this one was new!

I have the motherboard fitted, and just placed the power supply in the case.

I have a problem though :(

The 24 pin fitted fine, with a bit of stretch, but the ATX12V connection (which is only 4, not 8 on my PSU) won't stretch far enough, as its on the very top left of the board :( So, i can't even power it up.

Looks like I may have to buy a new PSU doesn't it, though this one was new!

You can buy extenders for the 4pin ATX connection (And 8 pin and 24 pin)

I guessed that might be the case, but its just really annoyed me that I've had to stop building it :( I shouldn't have to buy extenders.

Yeah that does suck. I hate it when they dont make things right in the first place, lol. Is it a miniATX power supply?

Back
Top Bottom