Kaspersky Internet Security

jimboclaire

Solid State Member
Hi Everyone, Perhaps someone can help me with a small problem, I know the obvious DON'T USE IT, recently I have been trying to download Kaspersky Internet Security for my computer, but, once loaded it asks me to restart my comp to finalise the instal, however after restart as soon as program loads my comp closes and returns to restart automatically! and thus making a loop which is kind of pointless. Has anyone in the forum experience a similar problem, if so, how was it sorted? Thnx everone in anticipation.

Anubis1980, Thnx a bunch, I have bookmarked it for future reference as at the moment i am using Bullguard which seems to the trick fine, but it only lasts as a full version for two months before you have to enter a new e-mail address, bit of a bind but who says life is simple. thanx again for your time

When you installed Kaspersky did you uninstall a previous AV and firewall?, I put kaspersky internet security suit 2007 on two weeks ago and at first I had trouble as it wouldnt run with NOD32 AV, but as soon as I removed the Nod32, Kaspersky went in first time. Kasperskys suit has its own AV with it, so as your computer keeps shutting down its a driver confliction somewhere (I think)

Back
Top Bottom