Dssapearing tools!

Kage

Golden Master
Why when you need a tool, for example a screwdriver for me to fit the motherboard backplates, do they all dissapear from sight?!

Arrgghhh, haha.

Whats even more annoying is when this happens ,
the other day i was looking for my thermal paste and i couldnt for the life of me find it so i was like oh well lets just buy another tube , so i got another tube and used that , then i went to put the thermal paste away and foud the other tube

Haha yeah. I've ended up borrowing 2 phillip head screwdrivers from a neihbour :|

I keep a full screwdriver kit (26 piece kit) at all times, up to date. I also double up on very used stuff like #1 and #2 Phillips as they are what I most commonly use. As well as my dad has a full set of screwdrivers as well.

About loosing things, I was having a fondue and had it all ready except for the fondue fuel. I searched and searched and searched, couldn't find it tried kerosene. Burned black, created suit and wasn't able to cook the food. 10 min after i finally cooked the food (on the stove), I found fondue fuel.

I have a few screwdrivers lying around,one with a set of changable heads a pair of pliers and some pincers and a pair of tweezers . my dad also has a toolbox with a load of screwdrivers in so it isnt usualy anything i can struggle to find in the house

Thats the thing DJ-Chris... I had a box full of screwdrivers... just...I can't find the box...
Gets to the point where it would have been better to have kept the screwdrivers seperate, since at least you'd have a chance of finding one of them... haha

I always put mine away in a draw when i have finsihed with them

I have a few screwdrivers lying around,one with a set of changable heads a pair of pliers and some pincers and a pair of tweezers . my dad also has a toolbox with a load of screwdrivers in so it isnt usualy anything i can struggle to find in the house

me too and i always no where they r cuz im in my comp room everyday:)

me too and i always no where they r cuz im in my comp room everyday:)

Well my main rig has thumb screws and the dell has some quick erlease system but i still keep screwies for motherboards and drives and if i ever am working on someones computer and they dont have either of them
I also have a set of precision screwdrivers for my laptop in case i need to get inside it etc

Back
Top Bottom