Spartan109

Fully Optimized
lol,check it out

CPU.jpg

Cache.jpg

MoBo.jpg

RAM.jpg

^^if u cant read that last one it says 512mb of ram in total

You know what I LOOOOOVE about those pictures?

The fact that you have a screen of Crysis as your desktop background, and you will never in your life will be able to run it. :p Oh and the 2-2-2-5 RAM timings..

Man, I am sorry you are stuck with that...

I've seen much worse, lol.

But yeah, these days you could use an upgrade from that. My old Dell is 2.0GHz P4 and 512 MB and still runs acceptably well. But no games past the year 2000, haha.

You know what I LOOOOOVE about those pictures?

The fact that you have a screen of Crysis as your desktop background, and you will never in your life will be able to run it. :p Oh and the 2-2-2-5 RAM timings..

Man, I am sorry you are stuck with that...

lol im planin on gettin a comp for my room as soon as i get a job and its gonna be a comp bout 10x better then this lol

p.s notice wut company made the ram lol,and also note the agp speed haha

Woot! Did you steal that ram from a car stereo?

lol r u stalking me? jk lol i came with the comp tonight me and my dad were tlkin bout gettin a new CPU and a 1gig stick of ram for it but we decided we might as well get a new comp its so outdated that we might as well get a c2d with a 1gig FSB but it dosent matter to me cuz ima be gettin one for my room

I think my HP notebook came with Hundai RAM, either that or something that starts with an "N". Replaced it with a 1GB stick of Kingston. I've seen quite a few sticks of Hundai RAM, it's just generic RAM.

I think my HP notebook came with Hundai RAM, either that or something that starts with an "N". Replaced it with a 1GB stick of Kingston. I've seen quite a few sticks of Hundai RAM, it's just generic RAM.

Hyndaui does make ram. Anyways that computer is worse than my backup's backup computer.

Back
Top Bottom