More PM Space

Are you deleting the ones in the sent items?

I know they don't take up much space on the server but is there any real need to have > 25 messages at once? If you need to keep a PM then download it and then empty the folder. If everyone had 100 or so then everyone would get lazy and not delete any messages

I know they don't take up much space on the server but is there any real need to have > 25 messages at once? If you need to keep a PM then download it and then empty the folder. If everyone had 100 or so then everyone would get lazy and not delete any messages

Thats what i generaly do download them then delete the rest of them
The only one i donty delete is a link to some torrent

I get a lot of PMs but I manage on mt 40 PM limit. I daresay that mods get more PMs, and as a member I was quite content with 25.

thats annoying sometimes though, and i do delete them in the sent folder too, maybe just up them a little since its hard to remember to unclick "save to sent items" checkbox, or you could make to unclicked by default again;)

40 is fine for me.. you only need important things, and important pm's should be copied on your pc anyway, so no need for a full inbox

What are you guys doing where you need more than 25? I never use up that many unless something big is going down.

... and IT'S GOING DOWN!!! Me and celegorm have been getting quite a lot of PMs. :)

Yeah I think 25/40 is good enough. I mean, I keep ALL my messages stored in a file and I just clear out my inbox every day.

So give them 50. It is enough to keep them on their toes when to delete them, but not enough to annoy them that they are deleting to much.

I agree.. You shouldnt dictate whether or not they should be lazy, I mean it takes literally no space, and slows nothing down, so I dont see a problem...

thats annoying sometimes though, and i do delete them in the sent folder too, maybe just up them a little since its hard to remember to unclick "save to sent items" checkbox, or you could make to unclicked by default again;)
Hard to remember??:eek:

Back
Top Bottom