useful list of programs that are equal to/better than microsoft's

To be perfectly honest, I think most of that list is Microsoft bashing for the sake of it. For an IT professional Microsoft's software is second-to-none and this maybe doesn't reflect down to home users for some reason.

Yepeople would be complaining if windows didnt come with media players and web browsers and stuff like that so tbh i think its unfair of people to have a go at them .

An interesting site, I have some of those applications already but I am going to try some of the others in the near future.

I pretty much agree with the list. But everyone has a different opinion, some like IE more than firefox, some prefer Opera. Some people will never want to even try anything else than Windows media player since it does what they need it to do etc.

To be perfectly honest, I think most of that list is Microsoft bashing for the sake of it. For an IT professional Microsoft's software is second-to-none and this maybe doesn't reflect down to home users for some reason.

Yeah I have to agree, everyone bashes MS but they do produce some good software. I mean if people don't like it then don't use it

Back
Top Bottom