What is the best Anti-virus to Protect my laptop from Trojans

NOD32 is the best by far. Statistics put it above AVG every time. Team it up with spybot and adaware and your virtually unstoppable.

I hail from just outside Liverpool for my sins. :D
Not your sins though, it's such a pity, city of culture, now a city of guns & knives, I was stationed on the Wirral, many moons ago, near that great city, I was in the RAF, & a gang of us caught an electric train there, & being 18 & full of bravado, we all made a bee-line for Lime Street, but broke into a trot when two of the madams smiled at us, after that we took a look at the Liver Building, we didn't head for The Cavern because none of the Beatles were born yet, we were due back at camp at 4, so a quick Coke & a chip butty each before we caught the train back.

Rubbish, Chris, read my previous post, I've always run AVG, I installed it 3 years & 3 PC's ago, & have never ever had problems, the 2 firewalls are the answer, I've had nothing worse tan a few trojans which it dealt with efficiency.
Any proof of this claim about AVG being the best? I can get a few different sites that will say totally different.:)

Any proof of this claim about AVG being the best? I can get a few different sites that will say totally different.:)

Yeah even McAfee has a better track record than AVG now.

Mick, you can take my word for it, I don't make things up, that'd be counter-productive.

3 years using that AV on a system is no real test of how well it works. Expisally due to the fact your a "good" internet user.

Another thing AVG doesnt protect against is young girls that click every link someone on msn sends them.

Mick, you can take my word for it, I don't make things up, that'd be counter-productive.
I wont take your word for it lol, ive been working with PCs for a hell of a lot longer than you. How about you taking my word that NOD32 is better than AVG.

Yeah even McAfee has a better track record than AVG now.
3 years using that AV on a system is no real test of how well it works. Expisally due to the fact your a "good" internet user, another thing AVG doesnt protect against is young girls that click every link someone on msn sends them.
How can you say that 3 years is no real test, how long is then, 10?, 20?, that's ridiculous!, on what basis do you calculate this, surely how long you use it has nothing to do with anything, & I fully intend to carry on with AVG for as long as I have a computer, oh & why "especially as you're a good internet user"

Back
Top Bottom