More PM Space

i have had to empty my PM's once a day for the past week, and sometimes 2 times, 25 is a little tight, i was thinking like 40 that way we could have less "pm inbox is full, i know you can delete old ones but sometimes you just forget and while your not there it fills up :(

i have had to empty my PM's once a day for the past week, and sometimes 2 times, 25 is a little tight, i was thinking like 40 that way we could have less "pm inbox is full, i know you can delete old ones but sometimes you just forget and while your not there it fills up :(
There is a facility on the PM page, just click "empty folder" & all your PM's will be deleted, I use it a lot.

I don't really use the pm function that much. So 25 is fine for me, though of course the more the better.

I don't see why we can't have 100+. It's not like they take up that much space. I know a forum that lets any member have 10,000 stored.

PMs hardly take up a large amount of space, I wouldn't have thought. Although I have hardly used mine since moving in here I can see how people get irritated by a low limit.

Back
Top Bottom