CPU Max Temperatures

Eh if you keep your computer dust free and your fans work you should be good, Just as long as your not keeping games running 24/7 or your not over clocking w/o proper colling you wont have anything to worry about

Usually the computer will just shut itself down to prevent any damage to your hardware. You don't want to be constantly near those temperatures though because it'll severely reduce the life of your processor.

Ok, my processor idles at about 35C and it got to about 48C while I was playing DOW and I was getting kinda nervous.

All updated with the new Pentium Dual Cores, for desktop. I'm working on the Mobile one too. Their thermal temps are much, much higher for some reason but they consume like 35W. I wish I can make it look neater, but there's no formatting on here.

I've updated the Intel CPUs further, but if I'm missing some regardless if they're AMD or Intel, let me know and I'll update them as necessary. The old school CPUs are gone since most of us are concerned with the newer AMD (Athlon 64-present/Brisbane)and Intel (Pentium 4-present/Core 2 Quad) cores.

I can't get my chip over 45'C.:confused:

And thats with Orthos running for 8 hours with the tower locked inside a broom cupboard!

Back
Top Bottom