crysis general specs(not offical,and just a guidline)

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
apparently crysis will run maxed with:

C2D E660
2gb of ram
and 8800GTS640mb

im not worried if this is the case for max specs cuz im gona be buyin a new pc with 2gb ram,C2D E6850 and EVGA 8800GTX

Oh, I will just barely make it with mine, as soon as I upgrade my gfx card. With my overclocked E6300 I should be able to do it... I hope. I was hopping to get the 8800GTS 320mb version, but with the res I play in, I think I need the 640mb. I play in 1680x1050, would you agree I need the 640mb version?

fucking gay i'm not going to spend a thousand dollars on another graphics card for just one game this is Bull****

Thats not bad of specs tho. I was planning since my build almost a year ago to get a decent DX9 card, and a good DX10 card. My next upgrade will be a processor or ram probably after christmas or near easter. I can support 1333 mhz so I can get a good processor when the time comes.

fucking gay i'm not going to spend a thousand dollars on another graphics card for just one game this is Bull****

hold on,calm down!thats for Max settings. sysemts from 3 years ago can run it apparently

Thats not bad of specs tho. I was planning since my build almost a year ago to get a decent DX9 card, and a good DX10 card. My next upgrade will be a processor or ram probably after christmas or near easter. I can support 1333 mhz so I can get a good processor when the time comes.

ur mobo supports 1333mhz FSB?if it does the E6850 has a 1333 mhz FSB speed

r u kidding ?
the makers said to run crysis on high not max high u need a core2duo 4g of ram and a 8800gts 640
to run on max u need quad core 4g of ram and sli 8800 ultras to
run on full high max settings at 60fps ^

r u kidding ?
the makers said to run crysis on high not max high u need a core2duo 4g of ram and a 8800gts 640
to run on max u need quad core 4g of ram and sli 8800 ultras to
run on full high max settings at 60fps ^
Lol, do you have any links to back that up?

i read it on gamespot dont ask where the article is but the demo they ran at e3 had thos specs
intel core 2 duo 4g ram 8800 ran high settings not max high

Back
Top Bottom