Pics of my Tuniq Tower 120

It is a CoolerMaster elite 330 case, and it is actually very good for it's price.

That is an HSF. It is basically a heat sink, with heat pipes to transfer the heat to the actual heat sink, and then embedded is a 120mm fan to blow the hot air out.

Lastly, the cooler cost around 60 bucks.

put your ram in either both black slots or both blue slots, that way they will run in dual channel, i told you to do this when you showed me a screenie of your CPU-Z :p

It is a CoolerMaster elite 330 case, and it is actually very good for it's price.

I want to get that case for my next build. The only thing I don't like about it is that there is a place for a firewire port in front, but no firewire port...looks kinda tacky IMO. I will also replace the screwless things with screws.

put your ram in either both black slots or both blue slots, that way they will run in dual channel, i told you to do this when you showed me a screenie of your CPU-Z :p

Lol I did it! Jeez you guys are iffy about RAM slots. That time I was just seeing if the mobo recognized the other slots.

Besides, the difference is like minimal anyway. Seriously, performance didn't increase at all.

yeah but its decreases your cpu usage, its easier to find stuff in ram when its running in dual channel.

screenshot cpu-z now though :p

EDIT:
oh yeah and huge ass HSF you got there ;)

Seeing reviews of the Tuniq makes me want to take back my 9700 when I get it, and order one of those instead.
Theres a few degrees difference at least.

An amazing cooler :D

If you really want the best, then you have to get the Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme. The Tuniq is a close second though.

I don't know I have heard both and seen temps, and the Tuniq looked better in temps and more people recommend it.

Yeah, plus its nifty the way you can replace the fan to an LED version for example :)

The Thermalright 120 Extreme just seems to expensive in my opinion when you need a fan too.

Back
Top Bottom