lmao this teacher is a complete retard

The word is not acceptable in any circumstances, if anyone says it to me black or white, the next thing they will probably find is my fist in their face

what i have never gotten is, when we call a african-american black, its offensive, but when you call a caucasian white, its not. its like since we treated them bad in the past, everything we do is offensive sort of,

All the time I see African-American people here calling each other the "n" word, and it doesn't seem to bother them. I don't know what will happen when a white person calls them that.

All the time I see African-American people here calling each other the "n" word, and it doesn't seem to bother them. I don't know what will happen when a white person calls them that.

that's because their allowed... no one else has the rights...bro

The word is not acceptable in any circumstances, if anyone says it to me black or white, the next thing they will probably find is my fist in their face

be careful with that,at my highschool last year we had about 20 white person vs black person fights and when the blck guy lost(in about 5 fights) they would sue the other guy sayin the white guy was pickin on their culture

im not sayin i dont respect black ppl as much as whites im just sayin they tend to fight unfairly

IMO hate crimes are ridiculous. They may serve a purpose, but people more often then not get charged for a hate crime when they would have done the same thing to a person their own race.

Back
Top Bottom