Microsofts big scam...

.........i tried it and it was actually very time consuming. i played a game for about 15 min and only got 10 points. very time consuming. the games are not the games that a gamer find real amusement in.

anyone know the best games to play for points?

.........i tried it and it was actually very time consuming. i played a game for about 15 min and only got 10 points. very time consuming. the games are not the games that a gamer find real amusement in.

anyone know the best games to play for points?
Chicktionary is a good one, with the combination of Anagrammer.com. But I must warn you, they have taken away the accumulated tickets from accounts that appear to have been earning them too quickly, so don't enter the words too fast.

^Yeah, so if you use bots to add points too fast, your account will get zeroed. If you play games too fast, often a box will come up telling you to type the characters in one of those blurry, cross out letter images. They've pretty much eliminated bots now.

PiGuy here has ordered a bunch of stuff and hasn't gotten any yet.

How is it a scam? There's nothing negative in it for you. You'll end up getting something out of it and they can afford it because of all those advertisements and search results made with Live Search. Even if they're trying to surpass Google, it's marketing. Pretty good marketing might I add.

I should have a Zune or two coming in. Takes a while though, since they ship it from Incentive Logic, which is essentially a small company that specifically does that kind of stuff. So just cause it takes a long time to get to you doesn't mean you need to panic. It's taken a month or more for some to get their prizes.

As for bots, I know of a few good ones. Microsoft constantly updates Club Live though, so sometimes the bots get blocked. You should also use Internet Explorer when playing these, since Firefox has been blocked due to the usage of script plugins.

I found out the truth, there are no more working bots, as microsoft now checks all accounts...
There still is anagramssolved.com helps a bit, I have a little over 800 points. Flexicon gets the most, 25.

lhuser you should've been there earlier, they were giving away Vista Ultimates for 7,000 I believe.

Back
Top Bottom