Microsofts big scam...

superman22x

Golden Master
club.live.com

It gets you free stuff, but it is a scam by microsft to beat google isnt it? Every game you play, you have to type something in, and everytime you type something in, it does a search, so isnt it technically getting them search points so they can beat google? Even tho you dont take a second glance at what the search brings up?

It gets you free stuff, but it takes forever. There are cheats, but they dont all work. I only have 415 points, enough for a free song, lol.

club.live.com

It gets you free stuff, but it is a scam by microsft to beat google isnt it? Every game you play, you have to type something in, and everytime you type something in, it does a search, so isnt it technically getting them search points so they can beat google? Even tho you dont take a second glance at what the search brings up?

It gets you free stuff, but it takes forever. There are cheats, but they dont all work. I only have 415 points, enough for a free song, lol.

its stupid how u cant earn and spend points unless u live in the states

My son has already received a MS Live Chat USB headset and a wireless Xbox 360 controller from club.live.com. He's expecting more goodies to be showing up soon.

Even if M$ is scamming to get ahead of Google. I will still use google and get free stuff from M$.

Yup, google is still better. Does the same thing tho, just one of those brand things, lol.
I am still working on getting bots to get my points. It essentially gets microsoft the same things quicker, cause they still use the search.

i rlly wish i could play for the 360 but im outside of the states......*sigh then anger*DAMN YOU MICROSOFT!!!!!

Dont worry, you really arent missing a whole lot. I'm sure there are other places too.
Or you could make an account, have it shipped to a member here, and pay them shipping costs to have it shipped out, but it would still cost a decent amount.

There are also nukes for this club live thingy, they max out every game in a couple seconds or something, giving you 20,000+ points. But I wouldnt feel right doing that, and I think those accounts get caught and 0ed.

Back
Top Bottom