Download Accelorator Plus Problems!

Okay so I figured out a way to download CCleaner i did all the two Sweeps and cleaned my computer out like 5 times with the Issues one and yeah it still doesnt work I dont think its in my Registry its gotta do something with Mozilla i Think idk Anyone got a idea??

Like i said i already got CCleaner and it didnt work, DAP is the problem im having i dont have the program anymore i uninstalled it and yeah its not letting me download shit now cause it pops up with its own screen on my web browser when i do try to DL stuff i can only get around it sometimes

try going into your C:\Program Files and manually deleting everything associated with DAP. It would either be in a folder called SpeedBit (the company that produces DAP) or just plain old Download Accelerator Plus.

Yeah theres nothing in there to do with SpeedBit or Dap, at all. Iv also tried to use two programs to search my registry and i havent seen anything.!

DAP is useless.

I would just use FF's integrated download manager.
I use Opera, so I just use that one. Pause, resume, it even does torrents.

Uhh yeah I know thanx for pointing out the obvious lol I got rid of it like 5 months ago. If anyone has a suggestion lemme know

FIXED, yeah It was considered a plugin but you have to go to the actual plugin folder to delete it, theres a stupid thing in there that you gotta delete and everything works and yet everything i used missed it HA!

Back
Top Bottom