BioShock!

Blackdog

Solid State Member
So, I im planning on buying Bioshock, and i know for a fact my current onboard 6150LE wont hack it, what would i need to play Bioshock with all its fancy graphics?

Here are the specs you need for the game

Minimum Requirements

CPU - Pentium 4 2.4GHz Single Core processor
System RAM - 1GB
Video Card - Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 128MB RAM (NVIDIA 6600 or better/ATI X1300 or better, excluding ATI X1550).
Sound Card - 100% direct X 9.0c compatible sound card
Hard disc space - 8GB free space

Recommended Requirements
CPU - Intel Core 2 Duo processor
System RAM - 2GB
Video card - DX9 - Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT or better) / DX10 - NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or better
Sound Card - Sound Blaster X-Fi series (Optimized for use with Creative Labs EAX ADVANCED HD 4.0 or EAX ADVANCED HD 5.0 compatible sound cards)

If you want to have good graphics i would follow the recommended requirements and if you want it to be even better get a couple steps above.

Get the 640MB version if you have the money. Since you have a large monitor, the high resolutions will eat up video RAM. Also, look at the recommended specs. It says at least 512MB of video RAM.

ok..i can get vista for about $100, and a 8800 GTS 320Mb PCI-Ex for about $330. i dont have enuf money for the 640

Back
Top Bottom