havent seen a DB error in a week

Well we can forgive one cant we, I have only been online periodically this week popping in a bit here and a bit there but I have never known this site run as well as it has this week, so I'm very happy:)

Well we can forgive one cant we, I have only been online periodically this week popping in a bit here and a bit there but I have never known this site run as well as it has this week, so I'm very happy:)
All I'll say is, cross fingers for tomorrow, this me seeng DB errors >>
lamer.gif

It wasn't a vBulletin Database Error message I saw but a simple Page cannot be found. It appears that the whole server actually crashed.

Sorry to bring doom & gloom, when I went online to CF this morning at 8.30 am BST, I was greeted with "This page cannot be shown", it was like that for an hour at least, I went out, on my return at noon it was OK, so I don't know when it came back.

Well it seemd to be fine for me this morning.

Page cannot be displayed errors are nothing to do with the database anyway so atleast thats still running strong

Well it seemd to be fine for me this morning.

Page cannot be displayed errors are nothing to do with the database anyway so atleast thats still running strong
Can I ask then, what generates these?, not being DB errors, makes no difference to the fact that members can't access CF.

Back
Top Bottom