Well that's it for me

setishock

Wizard of Wires
It's pretty annoying when you make a post replying to a problem some one has posted. Involving some research and time. Just to find when I click the post reply button it goes back to the thread and my post is nowhere to be seen. Ya'll know I only post when it's a problem that piques my interest.
But tonight I posted in a thread where the member was having a problem with his laptop and poof my reply was lost in the wind. That was the last straw.
See ya'll in the funny papers...

Usualy if that happens i never end up getting round to helping the person cos i am like wow i cba to re write that . I must admit though we have beenbad tonight its tmied out on me a few times and is generaly slow

Well I went back after a really slow page refreash and it's up there but that's the last one I'll put up till this place gets fixed. That is so annoying to me.

Well I went back after a really slow page refreash and it's up there but that's the last one I'll put up till this place gets fixed. That is so annoying to me.

im maxing out my download on steam and im still zipping around this place, kinda of weird if you ask me, it usually takes like 45sec. to switch pages when im downloading.:rolleyes:

also this place is all but fixed, this has been the best 2 weeks cf has had in months.

I've learned from being on several forums that each have their own problems it's very helpful to copy the post before you hit the submit button.

Back
Top Bottom