Theese new Inte Pentium Dual Core's

muz

Golden Master
I dunno if anyone has noticed but there is some intel pentium Dual cores on the market . The lowest of being an Intel Pentium Dual core E2140 which has an 800FSB and is 1.6GHZ with 1MB l2 cache .
I am currently looking for a budget dual core processor and this could be within my price range if i decide to buy
What i want to know is how does this compare to the AMD of the simillar price range . SO that would be about the AMD athlon X2 4000+
And so which one should i buy
Or does anyone have any other suggestions like get a AMD athlon X2 3600+ and just OC it

I would go with the 4000+. It seemed to perform better in some benchmarks I looked at.

Yeah i nwas looking at benchmarks for both the intel and the AMD and it seemed AMD was winning in quite a few . Also the 4000 is currently on offer price of 41 pounds

They aren't bad. I've worked with 97 of the E2160s. If they truly are being beaten, go to AMD unless you are an intel fanboy.

well i am talking about the AMD athlon 64 X2 4000+ . And i am not realy an overclocking person . I got the 4000+ and its great

im more intel but the amd athlonx2 4000+ really kicks ass in its price range. its about 70 usd i think on newegg but ur not in the states. the brisbane kicks ass seriously. 2ghz fsb(ht in amd terms)

Back
Top Bottom