Great!! Just great!

300 watts is pretty low for that setup, im guessing thats whats going wrong, factor in the capacitor aging and that PSU is probably failing to provide enough juice, test your 500 watter in there ;)

I don't feel liek taking it outta my computer lol, my computer is so neat in there!!! It took me 7 hrs to make it the way it is.

but!! I tried a different video card jsut for the hell of it, and then when Windows was loading I saw a glimpse of a BSOD it was like a milisecond, I'll try pausing it h.o

UPDATE EDIT: Still same f**** problem!!! You really think its the powersupply, cause now I just loooked on it and I was wrong, it's not 300W it's 250W with a peak output of 135 :( lmao that mad me laugh 135W.

I wouldn't be so sure that it's a hardware problem. If, as you say, you have tried swapping in and out different pieces of hardware and it still won't boot, you are probably looking at some kind of corruption in terms of your Windows installation.

Have you tried a repair install from the CD?

Yeah it just keep locking up.

So i took the powesupply out of my computer and put it in there, and windows does the same thing, but windows setup doesn't fail yet...cross your fingers.

Back
Top Bottom