CF source Clan.

I figured it probably would, though I'm not a big gamer anyway. Maybe I could get my brother interested, lol. He'd probably be glad to play all day...

My brother has CS:S and I watched him play it today. He's probably been playing it all day... I think he just got it not too long ago. Even if I wanted to play, it probably wouldn't work on my system. I'm too lazy to check the min specs on CS:S...

it works on 64mb intel intergated at low settings, its very good system wise, and the graphics are really good even on the low settings:)

it works on 64mb intel intergated at low settings, its very good system wise, and the graphics are really good even on the low settings:)

My brother's got a P4 3GHz, 512MB ram, Radeon 9250 PCI, SATA (I think it's dieing...it's horribly slow IMO, my 80GB IDE beats it easily). CS:S is working fine on it as far as I see. I wouldn't doubt it would work on integrated. I've gotten quite a few games working on integrated graphics, and my brother used integrated until he got COD2, which he then bought the 9250 for. Now he's got BF2 and Oblivion, neither one work on his system. I told him not to spend any more money and just save it all for a new build, he just keeps spending money though... He's got $7 to his name, that will get him REALLY far on his next PC...

'm already a paying member of another clan but I'll be more than happy to play with you and represent you maybe add [CFF} to end of my name :)

^^ YEah thats what I'm doing, cause I'm in my clan, But I'll put CFF at the end of my name. I gotta fix my other computer!!!

If you wanna help the thread is in the general computer and hardware section titiled Oh great. or something.

ill go over there and take a peak, soon as i figure out what the hell is wrong with one of my routers ill get CSS activated, and make a steam account, quick question can you just add the CFF at the end of your name later or should i make it part of my steam account?

Back
Top Bottom