Car Thread!

Haha, yeah I agree. Porsche has kept the same general design for almost all their cars through the years. Personally I don't like the Cayenne. Performance car manufacturers should not be making SUVs. It's like having Ferrari make a SUV of their own.

The Cayman S is nice. The Carrera GT is okay, but I wouldn't mind owning a 997 GT2 or GT3. Yummy.
Porsche's Cayenne is nothing like a Ferrari SUV would be. The Cayenne can actually go offroad and is very good at it too. I respect the Cayenne highly for it's abilities. It may not be the prettiest of them all, but I don't think it looks horrible like most. Check it out on topgear if you want to see it in action offroad.

Tires are here!!
Getting them mounted, balanced, and aligned tomorrow :D

IMG_2803.jpg

Are you upgrading your entire set of wheels (tires and rims)? How big? What are the ratings on them? I may have to buy brand new ones soon for my car. I drive way too much. The sucky part to all this is, I can't rotate my tires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ford does need a new symbol, it just doesn't flow with their cars. De-badging FTW!

Are you upgrading your entire set of wheels (tires and rims)? How big? What are the ratings on them? I may have to buy brand new ones soon for my car. I drive way too much. The sucky part to all this is, I can't rotate my tires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeap new rims "Enkei EMX Super 7" 18"X7.5, bought some new rubber the tires are Kumho Ecsta's AST 225/40/18

I was using just plain ass dial on my car.

I ran out so now I have this new Simple Green car wash that is biodegradable and such. I'm hoping for less water spots so I dont use as much quick detail, and I hope it will be easier on my wax.

Porsche's Cayenne is nothing like a Ferrari SUV would be. The Cayenne can actually go offroad and is very good at it too. I respect the Cayenne highly for it's abilities. It may not be the prettiest of them all, but I don't think it looks horrible like most. Check it out on topgear if you want to see it in action offroad.

Yeah, I saw that episode. A old Range Rover could clear those two hills when the Cayenne couldn't. It may have some form of offroad capability, but if I really wanted something for offroading, I'd rather get a Range Rover. Theres some actual offroading roots there.

Back
Top Bottom