Airsoft Pistol

freestyler105

Golden Master
I know a lot of you guys are into airsoft, and I'm looking to buy just a little pistol to start getting into it. I have no idea what to look for, so I thought I'd ask you guys.

I don't really want to spend more than $50. I want a spring loaded one, I don't need anything super powerful. Also, it'd be cool if it was realistic looking. Preferably made out of metal if that's possible.

Does anyone know what the age is to buy an airsoft gun? I'm in New York if it matters. I guess I can always buy online though. If Amazon carries any decent ones, that would be great, because I have a gift card to there.

I actually have the first one. It still works to this day too, around a year old. It never got much use though.

Oh cool, I'll definitely think about it then. I'm probably gonna pay for this with one of those Coinstar Amazon cards because I have a crapload of quarters lying around, at least $50 worth.

i know in florida you have to be 18 to buy them. not sure about new york though.

the sell them at most walmarts too. they have the cheapy ones all the way up to like the hundred dollar ones.

good luck

ps-coinstar takes like 8 cents for every dollar. if you have oodles of free time i recommend bringing the rolled change to a bank...

Gander Mountian sells them too. They have nice cheap guns that last a decent amount of time.

i know in florida you have to be 18 to buy them. not sure about new york though.

the sell them at most walmarts too. they have the cheapy ones all the way up to like the hundred dollar ones.

good luck

ps-coinstar takes like 8 cents for every dollar. if you have oodles of free time i recommend bringing the rolled change to a bank...

my brother flashed his permit to a guy who though it was a license and he bought a cheap pistol, it was at a fair though. the carnies get mad when you tell them the basketball hoops are oval:p

Back
Top Bottom