The Member photos

thelis lock your doors!!! dan is coming for you AHHHH!!!!! oh no...he is going all LOTR on us he is calling him self Celegorm, :p

Weird little kids?

This is basically me every day:
p1_lacrosse_0425.jpg

Lax is not for little kids.

^^ I think your one of a few people who know my name is actually from One of the LOTR books. I'm impressed.

Wow celegorm u look alot like david gallenger form 7 th heaven. And his hot so ur hot..... And just before u start worrying. I am a girl.....

Just noticed this one now. Thanks! I don't think I look that good, but then again, who actually likes how they look?

why don't you post one of yourself up?

Weird little kids?

This is basically me every day:
p1_lacrosse_0425.jpg

Lax is not for little kids.

now kids is what thelis is doing is trying to impress the women he likes, now if thelis was to suceed in winning the american girl's heart he must play football, same if she lived in UK expect football is soccer ;)

@celegorm, ill be honest only reason i knew that is because you told me, and what was he\she, human\elf\dwarve i dont remember that name

@arrizx
when did you get earnings??

EDIT:
celegorm said:
why don't you post one of yourself up?
most girls i know hate how they look, im surpised luckyduck would even post one, i remember a really hot girl in our school(she knew it too) cried because a guy called her ugly, most wouldnt dare post a pic on a forum like this ;)

Thelis said:
ook at dem gunS! Dat iz t1ght shiz yo! Respec modz! Yo fo' shizzle homedawg!

you cant even see em :p

now kids is what thelis is doing is trying to impress the women he likes, now if thelis was to suceed in winning the american girl's heart he must play football, same if she lived in UK expect football is soccer ;)

@celegorm, ill be honest only reason i knew that is because you told me, and what was he\she, human\elf\dwarve i dont remember that name

@arrizx
when did you get earnings??

I will own you at any sport ever created by man. ANY sport. Plus lax is one of the most dangerous sports out there right now... aaaaand I am better than you at CS:S.:p

He was an Elvish lord. Everyone's favorite elf, Legolas, is a Decendant of his. His escipades are talked about in "The Simlerion" or however it's spelt.

God... That confirms it. I am a nerd... I know an elvish blood line from LOTR.

Back
Top Bottom