Gaming

hockeyman4413

In Runtime
Hey Guys,
I was wondering on the type of gaming that i could do on my system. im not a big gamer, but id like to know how well i could expect my system to perform if need be :) with current mid-high end games in mind, what do u think?

I have an Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6420, 2gb ram, NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT, running vista home premium, and usin a 22" WS disp.

That would run games quite well. You would not have 4xAA, but you still could game pretty good.

You could prob run most games now at max settings, and it would be able to handle future games pretty decently.

Hey Guys,
I was wondering on the type of gaming that i could do on my system. im not a big gamer, but id like to know how well i could expect my system to perform if need be :) with current mid-high end games in mind, what do u think?

I have an Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6420, 2gb ram, NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT, running vista home premium, and usin a 22" WS disp.

Run anything at a decent res with high settings, possibly need medium for a few games.

Well I'm sure you could run any game, but the most intense games you could probably only run at medium settings. Maybe only low settings for some games if you were running at 1680x1050...

ok, kool, sounds good. thnx for the imput. ya, running high end games would be rough for me at 1680x1050 lol

edit: im a nub, whats 4xAA or w/e as mentioned above?

AA is Anti-Aliasing. What it does is minimizes the distortion and makes the game look clearer. It looks really nice when used.

Back
Top Bottom