The Member photos

nah. i think the box actually said "dark reddish brown". another similar colored box said dark auburn... i dunno.

Yeah well the colour on the box never realy reflects the true to life colour . Like this time some dude i know bought some touch up paint for his car where he scratched it , the can says midnight blue , the real colour when dried was nearer to green than blue . But then again touch up paint and hair dye are very different

l1bd982b1c4bbfdccdfd723fm8.jpg

I am the one doing the stupid football pose. This was on the 4th of July of this year. It was late and people wanted to take pictures.

I will post another pic so you can actually see me when I get my camera to work. No one was drinking...

That was an extremely long night though. My friend lit off a mortar and it almost blew his hand off because the idiot did not know it was lit.

not that my hair doesnt still look blonde or anything in this pic, but what can i say? they give us flourescent lights in dorms...

08-24-07_0047.jpg

Haha those bed posts look just like the ones in our dorm. We also had fluorescent lights, but my roomie and I went out and got this huge chandelier from Ikea and hung it up. That dude that checks the rooms every month was NOT happy.

Back
Top Bottom