Official CF podcast

yeah. I wanna find a faster server to host from, but few others have a lot of space. I'll have to look into it. its usually only slow initially connecting.

Where can I find this Podcast? I would be be interested in hearing it but when find it on iTunes there are two of them. One says it's currently not available in the US Store and I'm in the UK, tried changing region but that didn't help. The other one just says the site http://cf.zebrapie.co.uk/podcast.php couldn't be found.

If it's the iTunes one you're meant to use then it looks like it can't be listened to outside of the US. Or have I got it wrong in a very big way?

Thank you guys, let me know.

sorry guys, its just that my site needs to be up when itunes goes to subscribe/update, and I need a better host, because my current one is down every 5 seconds.

edit Its now on J03's server, and itunes should work once Thelis updates the url for it.

just a heads up guys, i might now be there today, my internet got shutdown AGAIN. im really pissed at our ISP, last time it was because of a billing error :mad:

if we postpone it, we would have to record 2 hours earlier becuase I willn't be here at 4 tommorow. how about internet security and stuff like that?

I like 2 PM tommorow.

Crap, that means I will not be able to make it, I don't get home till like 4. That really sucks. Oh well I will be there next week.

A suggestion that I am making is throughout the week post idea about the upcoming podcast's topic.

Back
Top Bottom