High-end AMD desktop for sale

JO3, It only sees 3072 because a 32-bit installation of vista or xp only sees that much, any more is just extra. Also, that's because PCWizard 2007 doesn't have the AMD 6000 on there. It was bought retail from newegg, so I know that's what it is.

Freestyler, the game is not registered, so I might just be able to sell you the game with the CD, to avoid confusion.

Corey

-not willing to part out just yet, but the CPU would be $150, and the GFX would be $310

Ok, I really need to sell this RIGHT AWAY!!! I got an offer for some guy's BMW for 2100 and I need to act on it like a fly on a pile of.... you get the idea.

Come on guys, if you got questions, ask em. If you got interest, don't hesitate, I don't expect this or it's parts to last long.

Corey

Still no hand-written notes showing your username & date in the pics, if they're not in today I will close this thread, don't make me ask again.

The only way you will be able to sell CS:S is if you have the retail box/cd and you have never installed it, ever. If you have then you would have to sell your steam account, which is against steam's TOS.

Also is this vista ultimate, home, or ?

Is it retail or upgrade?

32 bit or 64 bit or both?

oh come on, i have my hand right in front of it... If that's not good enogh the latest i can get another picture is next friday, because that's when i'll have the camera again.

Corey

Still no hand-written notes showing your username & date in the pics, if they're not in today I will close this thread, don't make me ask again.
brook its fine, im 99.999999999999999999999999999999% sure he owns the computer and he is obvisouly going to transfer it over paypal, its cool relax;)

brook its fine, im 99.999999999999999999999999999999% sure he owns the computer and he is obvisouly going to transfer it over paypal, its cool relax;)
Mmmm......well OK, just this once though rules are rules >>
read.gif

Back
Top Bottom