Official CF podcast

yeah, the best part is I don't have to do the thingies at the bottom, I got a plugin to do them for me. I could have like 30 there if I wanted, but that would look like crap. The other links take like 1 minute each, and stuff. You like the opening thing?

edit- I just remember I wanna make some more pages to fill up the nav bar at the top. Any ideas?

I did because you told me to vote for you and I thought it would be funny. Plus he had no votes.

why am i not on that poll? :(

anyways, i got my internet back so i should be able to do it this sunday :)

the site looks great, amazing how far this is coming, get those notes up on the 3rd cast and it will look even better ;)

why am i not on that poll? :(

anyways, i got my internet back so i should be able to do it this sunday :)

the site looks great, amazing how far this is coming, get those notes up on the 3rd cast and it will look even better ;)

I was following the orders of Thelis. but yeah, I'll get the notes up for the 3d, but I have no clue what to link to. I'll have to listen tomorrow. I'm gonna go to bed now.

I was following the orders of Thelis. but yeah, I'll get the notes up for the 3d, but I have no clue what to link to. I'll have to listen tomorrow. I'm gonna go to bed now.

I just took the top four most participating podcasters. It is all based on the latest podcast. Rudster, you weren't in it, so you weren't in the poll. When you record a podcast with us we will put you up.

i should be up for the 4th one unless my brother decides to be stupid and not let me use the internet from his lappy, i dont want to do it on the computer in the middle of our house, ill fell like an idiot :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom